The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the administrative function of the Trust for their colleagues and larger community. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for those engaging with the Trust and ensure the smooth daily running of the Trust office. Through your high level of customer service and strong organizational skills, you will support the mission and values of the Trust through your daily tasks.
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust was established in 1947 to improve the health and quality of life of people with low incomes in Forsyth County and around North Carolina. Today, the Trust works to achieve Mrs. Reynolds’ vision by supporting thriving North Carolina communities, thriving residents, equitable access to health care, and equitable health outcomes. By listening to and learning with communities, the Trust works to achieve, long-term sustainable change to have a greater impact on the people Mrs. Reynolds asked the foundation to serve more than 70 years ago.
What the Job Looks Like
The Administrative Assistant is a key player in the overall coordination of the Trust office. This dynamic role will support the overall administrative function of the office and engage with Trust staff, vendors, and community members on a daily basis. This will be accomplished through the following activities:
- Greet all guests and general public who visit the Trust and assist them as appropriate
- Develop a great working relationship with all levels of staff in all departments, and serve as a support to leaders in the Trust
- Coordinate meeting schedules and arrange for space, both internally and externally
- Support the Trust team through administrative tasks such as project management, data entry, and document preparation
- Assist in the preparation of supplies required for Trust events
- Participate in the onboarding of new Trust staff members
- Plan and execute Trust team building and social activities and events
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff, guests and council members
- Procure and maintain inventory of general office supplies
- Answers and directs calls, distributes mail, and performs local errands
- Serves as the liaison for building repairs and housekeeping needs
Important Qualifications to your Success
- 1-3 years of experience in an office or customer service environment preferred
- Skilled with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn new technology and software programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organizational skills and detail orientation
- Ability to work well with and adapt to the needs of others
- Flexible to adapt to changing needs and priorities throughout the day
- Supports the mission and vision of the Trust
What We Offer You
The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay range- $44,000- $48,000 annualized
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans (Trust pays full cost of employee-only coverage)
- HRA (Health Reimbursement Account) funded by the Trust
- Company paid STD, Life and AD&D benefits. Partial paid LTD, Long Term Care
- 403(b) plan with employer match
- PTO and paid holidays
I’m interested, how do I get started?
PLEASE NOTE – To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications for our position is required to be considered
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will be reviewed for this position and only for our organization. Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted for a video interview.
To check on an application you’ve submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to log in and check the status of your application
If you have not yet registered your account, click here to register
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our application process and we thank you for considering applying for this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a means to further your application process. These efforts will not enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the time you have taken to apply with us.