At the Trust
I enjoy working for an organization that has a mission to make our world a better place by improving the health of all North Carolinians. I ensure our technology systems are efficient, collaborative, secure, and enable the Trust to fulfill its mission from the North Carolina coast to the mountains.
My Proudest Accomplishment
I work to constantly develop and evolve systems that enhance the capabilities of our staff and partners, are forward-thinking, and most importantly, support our mission of making North Carolina a healthier place to live.
Before I Got Here
- User Support Analyst/Database Analyst, Center for Creative Leadership
- Analyst, Network Communications Services, Ciba-Geigy Limited, a multi-national conglomerate in Basel, Switzerland
- Co-Founder, Stokesdale Youth Football Association, a non-profit providing children in Northwest Guilford and Southwest Rockingham counties with affordable opportunities to participate in football and cheer programs
- Owner of a wholesale distributor of premium pet foods and supplies
Education and Awards
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Leadership Winston-Salem, Class of 2016
When the Day is Done
I (sometimes) enjoy hitting the gym, then heading home to spend time with my wife Donna and our two pups Jimmy and Grace. A few house projects also keep my attention, as well as visits with family and friends in Vermont, and placing online orders for my college-age son Brad.Back to all people