At the Trust
The Trust’s work sits at the intersection of people, places, and issues that I care deeply about. I lead our efforts to track progress and design ways to learn collectively from our work—all in service of accelerating results.
My Proudest Accomplishment
I am proud to have contributed to the Trust’s evolution toward becoming an increasingly strategic funder. I am honored to be a part of this organization and its efforts to make the world a better place.
Before I Got Here
- Graduate Research Assistant, School of Public Health, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Family Services Coordinator, Habitat Forsyth, a local Habitat for Humanity affiliate
- Caseworker, Forsyth County Department of Social Services
- Resident Staff, Prodigals Community, a therapeutic community for substance abuse
Education and Awards
- Certified Master Practitioner in Emergent Learning, Fourth Quadrant Partners
- Truman Scholar for Public Service Leadership
- North Carolina Governor’s Award for Outstanding Volunteer Service
- Master of Business Administration, Wake Forest University
- Master of Social Work, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Wake Forest University
When the Day is Done
My wife Eva and son Brock keep me grounded and grateful. I also enjoy volunteering for Crisis Text Line, a national nonprofit that provides support through text messaging, and Twin City Harm Reduction Coalition, a local syringe exchange program.
Back to all people