At the Trust
I have the privilege of working with organizations throughout North Carolina as their first point of contact with the Trust, and also provide administrative and communications support for Healthy Places NC and Great Expectations. I enjoy working in the nonprofit sector and am continuously amazed by the creativity and innovation of nonprofit organizations.
My Proudest Accomplishment
I’m proud of achieving a Master of Public Affairs after realizing that I could deepen my impact on the issues that I’m passionate about by working in the nonprofit sector.
Before I Got Here
- Development Assistant, Guilford Child Development
- Curriculum Coordinator, Girls Inc. of Winston-Salem
- Director of Residential Life Programming, Salem Academy
Education and Awards
- Master of Public Affairs, Concentration in Nonprofit Management, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, High Point University
When the Day is Done
I am a member of the Junior League of Winston-Salem, where I enjoy working with strong women to improve the community in which I grew up. I am an outdoor enthusiast and aspiring guitarist, residing in Mooresville with my husband Jordan and our dog Scout.Back to all people