At the Trust
I have the privilege of leading the Grants Administration team and working with the vice president of programs to manage the grantmaking process. I also supervise all aspects of grants management and information technology.
My Proudest Accomplishment
I’m proud of achieving a Master of Public Affairs after realizing that I could deepen my impact on the issues that I’m passionate about by working in the nonprofit sector.
Before I Got Here
- Development Assistant, Guilford Child Development
- Curriculum Coordinator, Girls Inc. of Winston-Salem
- Director of Residential Life Programming, Salem Academy
Education and Awards
- Master of Public Affairs, Concentration in Nonprofit Management, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education, High Point University
When the Day is Done
I am an outdoor enthusiast and aspiring guitarist, residing in Mooresville with my husband Jordan, son Parker, and our dog Scout.Back to all people