At the Trust
My work at the Trust has been enriched by watching communities come together to enhance the lives of others. As grants manager, I implement grant processes, establish standards, maintain deadlines, and ensure compliance with IRS regulations. My great grandfather worked as foreman of Ms. Kate’s Tanglewood Estate and took care of her house and land for many years. He would be so proud of what her legacy has accomplished.
My Proudest Accomplishment
I am proud of having an eye for detail and being able to think through issues and develop leadership skills along the way, even when it’s outside my comfort zone.
Before I Got Here
- Accounting and Medicaid Billing Specialist, DePaul Adult Care Communities, North Carolina Regional Office
- Payroll, Bookkeeping & Front Office, Southfork Assisted Living, a DePaul adult care community
- CNA, The Oaks at Forsyth Nursing Home
Education and Awards
- 2019 Candidate for Master’s Certificate in Project Management, North Carolina State University
- Certificate in Project Management, North Carolina State University
- Associate of Applied Science, Business Administration, Davidson County Community College
When the Day is Done
In the evenings, I come home to my husband Allen, our four children—Kaden, Kadie, Aaliyah, and Carmella—three dogs, and a cat. On Sunday and Wednesday evening you will find me at church, most likely in the nursery. Children’s ministry is a passion of mine. In the summer, my favorite place to be is at the beach.Back to all people