At the Trust
I’m passionate about community service and improving the place where I live. That’s why it’s rewarding to work on projects in Forsyth County and statewide as special assistant to our president, Dr. Laura Gerald. I help coordinate the advisory councils, serve as liaison with our trustees, arrange Dr. Gerald’s calendar, represent the Trust at meetings and events, and ensure that our office is operating efficiently to deliver on the Trust’s vision.
My Proudest Accomplishment
Serving as an AmeriCorps volunteer in North Charleston, South Carolina will always be a touchstone of my career. I’m also proud to help translate Dr. Gerald’s ideas into action to improve the state of North Carolina. I’m proud to be co-chair of the Emerging Leaders in Philanthropy with the North Carolina Network of Grantmakers, and part of Leadership Winston-Salem’s class of 2019.
Before I Got Here
- Grants Manager, Campion Foundation, a Seattle-based philanthropy dedicated to ending homelessness and protecting wilderness
- Grants Assistant, The Norman Foundation, a New York City-based philanthropy dedicated to economic and environmental justice
- AmeriCorps VISTA at a high-poverty elementary school in South Carolina
Education and Awards
- Master of Public Administration, CUNY Baruch College
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Siena College
When the Day is Done
I love running, reading, cooking, and spending time outdoors. Living between the mountains and the coast is the perfect spot for me. I also foster dogs and volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Forsyth County.Back to all people