At the Trust
I partner with the community to improve the quality of life for residents of Forsyth County. My work is focused directly on the Great Expectations initiative and the Inclusive Economy body of work.
I Work On
My Proudest Accomplishment
My husband and I taught our children – “Don’t be afraid to start over!” Leaving an organization after 15 years and starting over professionally was the scariest, yet most rewarding process!
Before I Got Here
- Founder and CEO, Brick by Brick Consulting NC
- Director of Assets and Opportunities, Financial Pathways of the Piedmont
- Program Assistant, S G Atkins CDC
- Teacher, Quality Education Institute
Education and Awards
- Masters of Arts in Management and Human Resources Development, Webster University
- Bachelor of Science in General Home Economics (Family Development and Consumer Sciences), Central Missouri State University
- Leadership Winston-Salem, 2007
When the Day is Done
I am transitioning into the life of an empty nester with my husband. When I’m not working, I spend quite a bit of time at church. I love to cook and am trying my hand at vegan life. In the next year, I hope to spend more time exploring hiking trails in NC.Back to all people