At the Trust
I am the first point of contact at the Trust and ensure the smooth daily running of the office.
I Work On
I work with our entire team, develop and maintain all office systems, and support special projects and events.
My Proudest Accomplishment
I started my own local nonprofit G2W (Girls to Women), which focused on helping young women navigate the transition through adolescence. While COVID-19 impacted G2W’s ability to continue our work, I remain passionate about issues impacting women and children.
Before I Got Here
- Novant Health Valaoras and Lewis OB-GYN, Lead Benefits Specialist
- Wake Forest University Medical Center, Patient Access Representative
- VTT Management, Property Manager
- Quality Education Academy, Administrative Assistant
- Interior Design coursework, Salem College
- Early Elementary Education coursework, Winston-Salem State University
- AAS, Medical Unit Secretary Certification, Forsyth Technical Community College
When the Day is Done
I am the mother of four children and I’m the proud grandmother to Nova and Luna, who are the lights of my life. I am the Jane of all trades! I love cooking, catering, interior design, event planning, motivational speaking, listening to music, and reading and writing poetry.Back to all people