Working on health data collection and analysis in your community?
Our new Data Resource Library offers tools and examples from local NC partners and state and national sources that may help you develop the data needed to advocate for change. Our goal is to support NC organizations working for equitable health outcomes and access to quality health care.
We developed this library in collaboration with the North Carolina Institute for Public Health and the Community Data and Learning grantee cohort, a group of grassroots and community-based organizations working to improve health across North Carolina.
The Data Resource Library was co-developed by grantees and community partners to bridge the gap between data literacy, accessibility, and capacity. Thank you:
- NC Field INC.
- Care Share Health Alliance
- Haliwa Saponi Indian Tribe
- Project Momentum
- Lincoln Height Community Center
- Roanoke Valley Community Health Initiative
- Foundation Builders Academy Childcare Development Center
- Working Landscapes
- Upper Coastal Plain Council of Government